© 2017 Jothish John. All rights reserved.
• Exceeded expectations in creating user flow, mid-fi wireframes with countless iterations and pixel-perfect high-fidelity screens at mobile and desktop breakpoints, for an e-commerce platform
• Executed on-time project delivery, mindful of other milestones in the roadmap while thriving in an agile/lean, fast paced, changing environment
• Collaborated with a distributed team of developers to ensure quality, functionality, strict adherence to style guide and user experience
• Expected to have over 200k paying member customers—currently in development mode
• Deliverables managed: organization research, information architecture, user-testing, mobile screens optimized for iOS platform at every stage of the user journey, desktop screens to compliment mobile, on-boarding system for new user acquisition, sign up process kiosk and a fully integrated back-end, dashboard system
• Spearheaded a comprehensive brand strategy to stand out from market level competition
• Implemented user research and strategy to better leverage design decisions into planning, designing, testing and launching a responsive website
• Optimised designs based on continuing user testing, feedback and analytics
• Deliverables I managed:
• Optimised an existing product using user-centered, iterative, UX process to introduce electric bike rental to the Vancouver market in a collaborative effort
• Identified opportunities and pain points across the user experience that have the potential to significantly improve acquisition
• Effectively collaborated with stakeholders, team members, developers to understand product vision and user needs—while validating designs through user-testing and feedback
• Deliverables I managed:
• Co-led the initiative in a collaborative environment to overhaul the current website to educate Vancouver Aboriginal community regarding transformative justice services
• Uncovered user needs through research, developed deep insights, generated concepts and crafted how people will interact with the product and service
• Pitched, educated and defined design decisions to stakeholders
• Facilitated team meetings in an agile/scrum method
• Oversaw and managed handoff with app development team to ensure quality, functionality, strict adherence to style guide and user experience.
• Created internal and external communications affecting the image and posturing of the organization and affiliated subsidiary companies
• Implemented strategic planning during the conceptualizing, brainstorming and execution of company campaigns—both print and digital
• Negotiated with vendors and colleagues in the coordination of pricing, ordering, and installation of branded assets, signs, environment and corporate installations
• Oversaw the creation, design, support and trouble shooting of graphic design projects and websites
• Liaised with vendors and colleagues to price, order and install branded company deliverables
• Responsibilities included communicating via social media, assist with the design of the website, preparing presentations and other promotional materials and advertising campaigns such as full page magazine ads, table tents, posters, fliers as well as employee manuals, stationery and t-shirts
Just say hi or let me know how I can help tell your stories.
© 2017. Jothish John. All Rights Reserved.